Info WorkPlace with its advanced analytical and reporting
capabilities, offers IS and end-users the power to access the XA
database for the information needed to monitor business trends and make
business decisions, as it provides flexibility to respond to a variety
of user and e-business driven output requirements.
Info WorkPlace is comprised of three integrated components:
Why Info WorkPlace?
All businesses need additional outputs for:
- Creating complex, customized documents - invoices, quotations,
acknowledgements, purchase orders
- Producing spreadsheet-like or matrix style reports directly from
the iSeries - PCs are not designed to cope with massive amounts of
data, so summarize the data on the iSeries
- Creating HTML and XML outputs for use with e-business applications
- Customizing reports for specific users or customers - modifying
report definitions is so simple that it is feasible to vary report
formats according to user or customer preference
- Merging data from different applications - create reports from
data maintained by any application on the iSeries
- Preparing performance comparisons - compare branch profitability
or plant inventory
- Focusing on exceptions - variances, high value customers, low
turnover inventory items, significant variances between list and
- Sharpening internal audit controls - monitor changes to customers,
vendors, stock levels
- Creating PC download files - for use with PC spreadsheet, graphics
and OLAP packages
- Creating iSeries files for additional processing
For screen examples of Jacana and Valet visit the Features
on the CD?
What's on the CD?
AM Financials Subsets
This site is designed to provide information on
Momentum's products marketed to Infor XA users.
If you require further information regarding IWP
please contact your Infor affiliate or email@example.com
If you would like to arrange an on-line
demonstration of any of our products please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
visit our main sites: www.jacana.com